Blackened Cajun Shrimp Pasta w/ ‘Marie’s Blackened Cajun’
A cajun pasta is just unmatched! It’s quick, easy and taste delicious.
You can switch out the blackened cajun and use ‘Maryland Seafood’ or ‘Jamaican jerk’
- ‘Marie’s Blackened Cajun’ spice blend
- Shrimp (or other protein)
- Pasta of choice
- Heavy whipping cream
- Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
1. Season Shrimp and with 'Marie's Blackened Cajun'
2. Sauté shrimp in butter.
3. Remove shrimp, add in chopped garlic and sauté.
4. Add heavy whipping cream and 'Marie's Blackened Cajun'.
5. Add Parmesan cheese and mix.
6. Add spinach and mix.
7. Add Shrimp back, stir and add a squeeze of lemon juice.
8. Combine with pasta and serve.